We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clients. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role min 2 years.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build report
- Time management and planning skills