PARVI INDAH PERSADA, PT
HR Department Head
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Windows interface, Computer Skills, Compensation and Benefit, Training and Development, Industrial Relation, General HR Functions.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Utara.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||PARVI INDAH PERSADA, PT lihat lowongan|
PT. Parvi Indah Persada has started its business in year 2009 and we have established ourselves as one of the Leading Turnkey Project Provider of New or Pre-Owned Material Handling Port and Mining Equipment, providing Sale, Leasing, Engineering and Maintenances Services, Logistics Services and Consultancy Services for Port Management in the Port Industry in Indonesia.
The Company, Head Office is in Jakarta and is engaged in the business operation throughout Indonesia.
At present, it has business operation in Jakarta, Surabaya, Makassar, Bitung, Kupang, Balikpapan, Jayapura and Ambon.
The Company has almost than 500 employee and all our services are provided in-house. With this Capability, the management is able to control the Turnkey Project better and also to deliver our products and services on time to our customers. This is the compelling reason for Terminal Operators, Port Authorities and Mining Companies to select us as a trusted partner for Port, Logistics and Mining Industries.