The National Key Account Manager will take responsibility for developing and implementing key account strategies and to achieve sales targets for key accounts in an efficient and profitable way in all Modern Trade Channels.
- Development, communication and implementation of effective assigned group of Modern Retail Trade Account strategies including the distribution, availcapability and effective in-store trade activities
- Lead the entire key account team to achieve revenue, volume and margin targets.
- Ensure the team productivity by guiding, coaching, developing and driving the team performance to achieve set targets by implementing and monitoring necessary KPi's
- Developing, maintaining & improving relationships with our customers and business partners.
- Provide Execution Tactics & Directions, to ensure Excellent Execution of developed and agreed sales channels.
- Provide Sales Effectiveness Plan and ensure productivity and efficiency of key account teams.
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Minimum 3 years practice in channel sales, business development and/or sales development
- Associate or Bachelor degree in related fields
- Depth expertise in Modern Trade FMCG
- Proven leadership abilities in managing teams
- English both written and spoken is a MUST
- Capability wo work multitasking, under pressure and within tight deadline