- • We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues.
- • You can pursue your career in here as an expertise.
- • We value productivity, work-life balance.
2. Create new / enhancement / bug fixing for report or data related, based on user request
3. Create documentation based on standard PLA
4. Make sure the development script (eg. Report, ETL, store procedure, job, etc) which is built
by the resources, promoted successfully to production environment
5. Do proper testing for all script before release to production
6. Provide documentation according to PLA IT Compliance standard
- Experience 3 years in ETL tool across multiple platforms
- Experience 4 years in PL/SQL, procedures and functions
- Experience 3 years in Greenplum Pivotal Development
- Experience 3 years in BI Reporting tools (e.g. Cognos, Tableau, SSRS, others).
- Experience in migration data across platforms (e.g. from DB2 into Greenplum)
- Having knowledge of Attunity / other replication tools (Informatica CDC, IBM CDC, etc) is value added
- Experience in AS400 / DB2 is value added
- Understanding various development technologies (e.g Agile, Scrum, waterfall, etc)
- Understanding of Agile development concepts is value added
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Having knowledge of Life Insurance