Supervisor (Production)/ Merchandiser - Fashion and Apparel Company
Company: well-known Japanese leading Apparel Company with one of its brands as the top 3 in Japan itself.
- Cooperates with the production merchandiser at Tokyo to make sure the products meets the quality of the company.
- Visiting and supervising the factories frequently to get the production line and operation process to improve the quality and all the operation process.
- Create a weekly report directly to Japan and superving the factory.
- Builds up and maintain relationship with factory managers with exchange of the plan of improvement of the operation.
- Collaborate with Factory manager to find solution for the problems.
- In charge of the delivery and quality of the product.
- Working hours : Monday and Friday : Working at the office, create a report to Tokyo./ Tuesday until Thursday: Visiting and supervising the factories, meeting with distributor and etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
- Required skill(s): Good knowledge of apparel merchandising, quality control, production managing, leadership and mentoring, garment manufacturing, problem solving , alaytical and communication skill.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English both verbal and written. Japanese speaker is more welcome.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff/ supervisor specializing in Merchandising/ Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Willingly to travel for business trip in flexible time
- Candidates from FMCG Background are considered also
- A lot of overseas working opportunity. There will be overseas assignments, and at least in a year you will be required to travel to Japan/China (HQ and Production Factory)
- Our client’s Brand is one the fastest growing fashionable apparell brand
- The Brand is still categorized as quite new which is why employees can partake to buiild a Brand together instead of just maintaining an exisitng image of a Brand
Tutup pada 03/November/2016