MOYA INDONESIA, PT
Assistant Finance & Accounting Manager
- Maintain General Ledger functions and coordinate monthly closing of accounts
- Supervise a team performing regional compilation tasks, cash flows management and annual budget preparation
- Familiar with hedge accounting of foreign currency transactions
- Liaise with auditors, prepare audit schedules and statutory accounts
- Possess experience in system innovations, process improvement, system integration and automation of finance functions.
- Coordinate ERP process issues, system improvements, implement functions and integrate with current ERP Finance functions
- Identify improvement areas and develop good accounting control procedures and best practices to enhance accounting quality and efficiency
- Have systematic, analytical and thorough approach to work, with a sense of accountability, time management skills and able to prioritize tasks.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Back-up Managers in their absence
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Minimum age 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Have at least 4 years of experience as Assistant Finance & Accounting Manager
- Deep Knowledge and Experienced with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Deep Knowledge and Experienced with Tax Practice and Tax Regulation
- Deep Knowledge and Experienced with Accurate Accounting Software
- Deep Knowledge and Experienced in International cash/ bank Transaction and International Taxation
- Experienced in Public Audit Firm as Auditor would be an advantage
- Proficient in English both oral and written
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Polimer / Karet|
|Perusahaan||MOYA INDONESIA, PT lihat lowongan|
Vastly experienced as a Singapore-based integrated water and wastewater company listed on SGX, with a strong technical pedigree refined by more than 20 years in the business, Moya Asia Limited holds a sterling track record for projects commissioned by the Singapore Public Utility Board.
Moya Asia is mainly engaged in the investment and development of total water solutions. It is in our interest to provide our customers- the end users - with a guarantee that they have access to a source of reliable clean water, any time and every time.
Moya Holding Company currently owns 54% of Moya Asia Limited in an aim to expand further into the South East Asian countries. With a proximate focus on Indonesia. Moya Asia Limited has secured two concessions in the country under contract and development by its subsidiaries, PT Moya Bekasi Jaya, and PT Moya Tangerang