- Lead the Accounting and Tax Department
- Prepare monthly and yearly Financial Statement report
- Manage financial activities between departments within the company
- Manage Cash management
- Manage and prepare budget and control monthly and yearly
- Managing and Reporting balance and use of company funds
- Prepare Daily and Weekly Payment Plans and ensure the sufficiency of funds
- Liaise and maintain relationship with Overseas Partner to settle Company’s Financial Issue
- Liaise and maintain relationship with Banks and Tax Office
- Minimum age 35 - 45 years old
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Have at least 4 - 6 years of experience as Finance & Accounting Manager
- Deep Knowledge and Experienced with Budgeting and Forecasting
- Deep Knowledge and Experienced with Tax Practice and Tax Regulation
- Deep Knowledge and Experienced with Accurate Accounting Software
- Deep Knowledge and Experienced in International cash/ bank Transaction and International Taxation
- Experienced in Public Audit Firm as Auditor would be an advantage
- Proficient in English both oral and written
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Vastly experienced as a Singapore-based integrated water and wastewater company listed on SGX, with a strong technical pedigree refined by more than 20 years in the business, Moya Asia Limited holds a sterling track record for projects commissioned by the Singapore Public Utility Board.
Moya Asia is mainly engaged in the investment and development of total water solutions. It is in our interest to provide our customers- the end users - with a guarantee that they have access to a source of reliable clean water, any time and every time.
Moya Holding Company currently owns 54% of Moya Asia Limited in an aim to expand further into the South East Asian countries. With a proximate focus on Indonesia. Moya Asia Limited has secured two concessions in the country under contract and development by its subsidiaries, PT Moya Bekasi Jaya, and PT Moya Tangerang