- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Oversees the delivery of a responsive and effective recruitment and selection service ensuring the organisation recruits a high quality workforce.
- Works closely with the Senior Workforce Officer to ensure a consistent approach to advice provided to managers and employees.
- Leads on complex or high risk employment matters when appropriate. Leads on the development and implementation of new and existing HR policies and guidance notes.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position.