Structure and execute strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
Lead cross-functional teams to get work done by demonstrating personal conviction and tenacity to influence in complex and ambiguous environments at senior levels and across the organization to drive results.
Communicate findings to senior management and to the broader organization.
Lead the identification, structure discussion and execution of complex agreements.
- Business Management degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience at a media industry or equivalent corporate strategy experience in a line role for high growth media or any digital agency (any start up technology are welcome);
- Experience in media, digital marketing or technology;
- Must have significant experience building complex business models, identifying partners, structuring and quantifying complex, non-standard contract structures with a proven track record of negotiation and execution.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team.