- Working with children between the ages of 2.5 to 12
- Conducting assessment for new enrollment process
- Helping children develop social skills and positive classroom behavior
- Teaching presentation skill
- Teaching Reading, writing, comprehension skill, grammar and vocabulary to children using the I Can Read System and our literacy programmes.
- D3 or S1 degree
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate is a must
- Have passionate in teaching
- Love children, dedicated and responsible
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to be trained using the I Can Read® system
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The I Can Read system is available in more than 60 branches in 9 countries. It has been created following more than 20 years of research by Australian educational psychologists, Antony Earnshaw and Annabel Seargeant. It is structured, cumulative and hierarchical, and it is the first system in the world to direct students how to link clusters of letters to single sounds in a unique manner. I Can Read offers a range of unique reading and literacy programs designed to establish literacy skills from the early age of about 2.5 years onwards.
I Can Read Sunter branch in North Jakarta is now seeking qualified and committed English Teachers.