PT Hasmona Edukasi
Teachers (Full Time - Part Time)
- Working with children between the ages of 2.5 to 12
- Conducting assessment for new enrollment process
- Helping children develop social skills and positive classroom behavior
- Teaching presentation skill
- Teaching Reading, writing, comprehension skill, grammar and vocabulary to children using the I Can Read System and our literacy programmes.
- D3 or S1 degree
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate is a must
- Have passionate in teaching
- Love children, dedicated and responsible
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to be trained using the I Can Read® system
- Fresh graduates are welcome
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
The I Can Read system is available in more than 60 branches in 9 countries. It has been created following more than 20 years of research by Australian educational psychologists, Antony Earnshaw and Annabel Seargeant. It is structured, cumulative and hierarchical, and it is the first system in the world to direct students how to link clusters of letters to single sounds in a unique manner. I Can Read offers a range of unique reading and literacy programs designed to establish literacy skills from the early age of about 2.5 years onwards.
I Can Read Sunter branch in North Jakarta is now seeking qualified and committed English Teachers.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
THINKING AND CREATIVE SKILLS Designed to stimulate the imagination and develop problem-solving skills using language, this program encourages cognitive growth through oral presentation, dramatic play, introduction to phonology (an early literacy prerequisite for learning to read) and appreciation of story. Age range 3.5 years to 4.5 years. Available in over 70 Learning Centres across 7 countries, the I Can Read® Programme is widely recognised as one of the leading reading and English literacy systems in the world. The I Can Read® Programme is tested and proven. It has been a part of Singapore’s education landscape for 15 years. I Can Read® offers six regular courses, catering to children from the age of 3 years up to Primary 6 level. They are all inter-related, with those for the younger students designed to lead them confidently into the I Can Read® Reading Course, while those for the older students are designed to build upon each student’s new found reading ability, while placing a greater emphasis on building confidence and skills in all aspects of literacy as prescribed by the Ministry Of Education (MOE). I Can Read® Learning Centre at Sunter, North Jakarta, is now seeking qualified and commited teachers to join our team.