General Manager (Power Solution - Genset)
- Oversees the following functions and personnel for their respective region; Sales, Operations, Administration, Quality Systems and Environmental Health & Safety. Direct reports may include, Operations Managers, Customer Service Manager(s), Project Managers and Superintendents
- Plans, develops and implements the annual business plan, organization policies and goals.
- Directs and coordinates promotion of services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
- Confers with administrative personnel and reviews activity, operating, and sales reports to determine changes in programs or operations required.
- Liaison with PLN and Government Department
- Prepare annual budgets, which are approved by other top executives of the organization. Ensure that a the site operates within its financial budget and ensure financial goals are met. Find ways to cut spending and also advocate for new services, products or other functions of the site to obtain the funding required to improve the site’s productivity and profitability.
- Planning and developing short and long-term goals and objectives annually, and submitting time projections to corporate management for approval
- Minimum 40 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Energy, Infrastructure Project and Renewable Energy)
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Good network with PLN and Government Department
- Disciplined action (SOP Based)
- High Leadership skills, target and goal oriented
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Interpersonal and good communication skill
- The office location will be in South Jakarta
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.