PT Quintal Edutama Solusindo
- Collaborate with engineers and analysts to define and implement product visual and experience
- Leverage modern web and mobile technologies to define user interfaces and interaction models that result in improved user productivity and operational efficiency
- Create application wireframes, storyboards, and process flows to effectively communicate design ideas to our team and also the clients
- Conduct user research to create the visuals that can be easily used by early adopters
- Produce marketing materials in a variety of print and digital outputs (e.g brochures and posters)
You will work along-side fellow inspiring engineers and bizdevs in a fun and collaborative atmosphere. You will also get to work with teachers, students and school managements to further understand some of the challenges they are facing on a day to day basis and help figure out what we can do make their lives easier.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Demonstrable UI design skills with strong portfolios
- Experience in creating simple yet beautiful experience for enterprise applications
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Experience in responsive and mobile application designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, frameworks, techniques, and technologies
- Strong attention to detail
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
PT. Quintal Edutama Solusindo is a software company that focuses in the education industry. Our flagship product Quintal is an Integrated Learning Management and Student Information System that supports Indonesian Schools
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
lowongan kerja rekomendasi