- Collaborate with engineers and analysts to define and implement product visual and experience
- Leverage modern web and mobile technologies to define user interfaces and interaction models that result in improved user productivity and operational efficiency
- Create application wireframes, storyboards, and process flows to effectively communicate design ideas to our team and also the clients
- Conduct user research to create the visuals that can be easily used by early adopters
- Produce marketing materials in a variety of print and digital outputs (e.g brochures and posters)
You will work along-side fellow inspiring engineers and bizdevs in a fun and collaborative atmosphere. You will also get to work with teachers, students and school managements to further understand some of the challenges they are facing on a day to day basis and help figure out what we can do make their lives easier.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Demonstrable UI design skills with strong portfolios
- Experience in creating simple yet beautiful experience for enterprise applications
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Experience in responsive and mobile application designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, frameworks, techniques, and technologies
- Strong attention to detail