Binakarya Agung Propertindo PT
Internal Audit Staff (Cengkareng – Jakarta Barat)
Main Job Description
- Executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits / reviews.
- Coordinates work with Auditee and within Internal Audit.
- Identify key areas of risk within the organisation and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Asses, evaluate and promote compliance to internal Policies.
- Target and result orientation.
- Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal policies.
- Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- 22-30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting, preferably graduated from a reputable University.
- Minimum GPA 3,00
- Has proven minimum 1 - 2 years working experience as Junior Internal Audit in KAP / Property Business.
- Excellent Computer skills (Ms Excel, Word, Outlook Express).
- Excellent Communication skill in English, both oral and written is advantage.
- Internal Audit
Soft Skill Requirements
- Dynamic, able to work independently and in a team.
- Highly Motivated with spirit to learn new things
- Good problem solving, analytical and Leadership skill.
|Lokasi||Cengkareng, Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Binakarya Agung Propertindo PT lihat lowongan|
Growth in Indonesia’s property industry has flourished in harmony with the country’s economic development. Sturdy constructions with highly aesthetical architecture in the form of apartments, landed houses and commercial complexes have increased rapidly.
Binakarya Propertindo Group (Since 1994) has come as one of the country’s property developer and provider who actively partakes in the development dynamics. The opportunity to contribute its best work to the development of this nation has encourage the Company to consistently develop innovative products so as to ensure the delivery of high quality property products as demanded by the market.
The Company is also committed to taking an active role as a property developer who cares about conservation of the environment as well as adopting practical strategies which enable the Company’s property products to serve as highly beneficial investment.
Our active role in the property Industry, product innovation, values on environmental conservation and leverage of investment value embedded in our property products will become our strength to welcome a brighter future.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
VISION To be one of the best property developer and management in Indonesia which provides sustainable economic added value to its customers, employees and shareholders. MISSION To be a trusted developer which delivers high quality yet affordable products. To enhance the corporate performance and investor’s trust by means of growth of steady profit and credibility. To become a company wihich concern about the aspects of human resources and natural environment. CORPORATE VALUE Prioritize work dynamics that based on innovation, professionalism and good corporate governance.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi