- A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a visual impact
- Interpreting the company business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for company
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to company
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Developing interactive design
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
- Age 22-30 years old
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Graphic Design preferably graduated from a reputable University
- Minimum GPA 3,00
- Has proven minimum 1 - 2 years working experience as Graphic Design in Property Business
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Excellent Computer skills (Ms Excel, Word, Outlook Express)
- Excellent Communication skill in English, both oral and written is advantage
- Having Driving License (A/C)
- Graphic Design
- Design Software
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Dynamic, able to work independently and in a team
- Highly Motivated with spirit to learn new things
- Good problem solving, analytical and Leadership skill
- Budaya perusahaan yang cocok bagi pemula dan cocok untuk anak muda dimana lingkungan yang saling mendukung dan rekan yang saling bekerja sama.
- Lokasi perusahaan yang kurang strategis dan kurang familiar lokasinya sehingga sulit untuk mencari lokasi sehingga kurang efisien untuk karyawan yang bekerja di perusahaan.
Ktr Cabang Jl Pahlawan Revolusi 2 Pondok Bambu, Duren Sawit Jakarta Timur 13430 DKI Jakarta
Growth in Indonesia’s property industry has flourished in harmony with the country’s economic development. Sturdy constructions with highly aesthetical architecture in the form of apartments, landed houses and commercial complexes have increased rapidly.
Binakarya Propertindo Group (Since 1994) has come as one of the country’s property developer and provider who actively partakes in the development dynamics. The opportunity to contribute its best work to the development of this nation has encourage the Company to consistently develop innovative products so as to ensure the delivery of high quality property products as demanded by the market.
The Company is also committed to taking an active role as a property developer who cares about conservation of the environment as well as adopting practical strategies which enable the Company’s property products to serve as highly beneficial investment.
Our active role in the property Industry, product innovation, values on environmental conservation and leverage of investment value embedded in our property products will become our strength to welcome a brighter future.