- Analyze training needs (TNA) for all key positions.
- Develop annual in-house training plan.
- Prepare, conduct, and evaluate employee in-house training.
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme is becoming increasingly important;
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent major from reputable university, with minimum GPA 3,00
- Experience as trainer minimum 3 years
- Good knowledge in Training Need Analysis and Training Matrix
- Experience in deliver and facilitate training, both in-class or outdoor
- Familiar with other HR Function both in theory and practice
- Good command in English and proficient in MS Office