- Ensures that the outlet is managed efficiently
- Maintains a prominent and highly visible physical presence on daily basis and distinguishes that for subtle and sophisticated luxury consumers, an outlet manager is essentially the "face" of the business; as a result, any complaints concerning food quality, customer service or maintenance are usually addressed by him or her.
- Maintains a positive guest relation upon guests’ arrivals with a high level of professionalism through observing guests and anticipating their needs, responding promptly, and acknowledging all guests during their dining experience.
- Actively seeks ways to achieve or exceed restaurant sales targets including upselling and promotions
- Conducts associates’ Monthly and Yearly performance reviews as well as succession planning (development plan) to each subordinate.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Education Level Diploma, Bachelor's Degree any field
- Minimum of 2 (two years) in similar position preferably in hospitality or F&B industries
- Possess excellence customer service and restaurant operation skills
- Experience working with computer programs
- Goal oriented and able to meet deadline
- Team work, self-motivated and able to work under little supervision
- Present positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professionalism
- Report to General Manager
- Work closely with Operations Team and Kitchen Team
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
About PTT Family\n \n \n PTT Family is a hospitality and lifestyle company headquartered in Bali, Indonesia with operations in Jakarta (Potato Head Pacific Place, Potato Head Garage, and Three Buns Senopati), Bali (Potato Head Beach Club, and Katamama Hotel in Seminyak) and Singapore (Potato Head Folk). We have a new venture in Hong Kong this year, and more projects to come in Bali and internationally.\n \n \n \n Our restaurants & bars and hotels are culturally-led, offering a full experience not just of food & beverage and hospitality, but also of architecture, design, artisanal work and craftsmanship, art, music and fashion.