- Ensures that the outlet is managed efficiently
- Maintains a prominent and highly visible physical presence on daily basis and distinguishes that for subtle and sophisticated luxury consumers, an outlet manager is essentially the "face" of the business; as a result, any complaints concerning food quality, customer service or maintenance are usually addressed by him or her.
- Maintains a positive guest relation upon guests’ arrivals with a high level of professionalism through observing guests and anticipating their needs, responding promptly, and acknowledging all guests during their dining experience.
- Actively seeks ways to achieve or exceed restaurant sales targets including upselling and promotions
- Conducts associates’ Monthly and Yearly performance reviews as well as succession planning (development plan) to each subordinate.
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Education Level Diploma, Bachelor's Degree any field
- Minimum of 2 (two years) in similar position preferably in hospitality or F&B industries
- Possess excellence customer service and restaurant operation skills
- Experience working with computer programs
- Goal oriented and able to meet deadline
- Team work, self-motivated and able to work under little supervision
- Present positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professionalism
- Report to General Manager
- Work closely with Operations Team and Kitchen Team
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Senopati, Senayan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia