- Determined annual unit and gross profit plans by implementing sales strategies, analysing trends and results with develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and collaborate with Director to improve market share in all product lines;
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors with accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams;
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand with perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Director; and
- Manage an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meets corporate objectives
- Minimum Diploma III in any disciplines, and Chemicals would be advantage
- Computer literate for MS Office
- Experiences in sales environment, and have an salesmanship attitude
- Able to work under challanging situation, and have relationship in electrocoat users would be advantage.