- Corporate and Litigasi
- Research Provide data and information and supporting documents to company/Corporate Legal
- Rendering legal advice for planning the business restructuring and handling any corporate legal matter
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S-1) in Law with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Having minimum 2 (two) years working experience in Law as follows :
- Compliance with the Law and Regulation.
- Develop and monitor implementation of Legal Procedure, Corporate Licenses and Drafting Legal Agreement.
- Familiar with Indonesia Law and related gout regulations.
- Research Provide data and information and supporting documents to company/Corporate Legal.
- Maximum age 37 years old
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Physically and Mentally healthy.
- Able to operate computer (Microsoft Office)
- Active PERADI License.