- Responsible for Regional Sales and Business Development initiatives that leads to revenue growth in meeting business objectives
- Lead Branch Offices and direct all business activities and strategic initiatives for the region, include Sales, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Key Accounts Management and Customer Services.
- Build, improve and motivate the relationship with appointed Distributors and Wholesalers (B2B channel).
- Identify and Initiate aggressive (B2C) programs, i.e. Go To Market (GTM)... etc in supplement to the overall sales growth.
- To create and improve branding and the product line market leadership position
- Proven sales track records and leadership quality & aspiring to take on a bigger role.
- Working knowledge and prior regional exposure to SEA, South Asia, ME&A or Europe is clearly a plus. (At least one regional market)
- Communicate well in English , Chinese and Bahasa, strong presentation skill with minimum a Bachelor degree / S1 in related field.
- Strong business acumen, experience in managing an export base Business operations or regional sales distribution network.
- Sound understanding, at both strategic and tactical level, on FMCG trade are encourage to apply.
Interested candidates kindly apply on line. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.