- Supervise in all aspects of HR, such as HR Operation, Payroll, Recruitment, Training & Development
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in retail/multi finance industry is a must
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.