We are looking for someone that is a self starter, that can see a problem and work hard to find a solution by systematic troubleshooting and by proactively seeking out for solution internally and externally.
We want someone who can troubleshoot without shooting blindly in the dark.
We don't micromanage each other, we empower the team members and we serve each other through coaching and mentoring, therefore, we want someone who is a self starter, who don't wait for something to happen, but to reactively perform before something happens.
- Bachelor of Computer science / Computer Graphics / Product Design
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Open source development experience is a plus
- Experience in agile working environment
Relevant technologies requirements:
- Expert in CSS and CSS pre processor such as LESS, SASS, Stylus
- Expert in responsive web design and development
- Knowledge in User Interface design and User Experience research
- Knowledge in PHP
- Knowledge in open source CMS such as wordpress, drupal, joomla