- Student of final semester of reputable University, majoring Economic/Accounting with min. GPA 2.75 of scale 4.0
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Proficient in computer operations and software applications
- Have passion to learn, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, high accuracy, attention to detail, self-discipline, and initiative.
- Willing to participate in internship program for minimum 3 months
- Willing to work Monday-Friday (08.00-17.00), permission for campus-related will be considered
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Infinite Consulting consist of professionals who strive for excellence, and will always continuously serve the best value to our clients, is currently recruiting talented people to join our professional team in various position: