- A Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education from a recognized University
- Female, max 35 years old
- Teachers Certificates, Diplomas or other Teacher Accreditation courses and certification are required if the applicant’s degree is not in Education
- At least 2 -5 years of relevant professional teaching experience, preferably in an international pre-school environment
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required.
- Applicants must be fluent English speaker
- Demonstrated ability to engage young children in learning and growth
- Willingness to commit to a two-year contract
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
EtonHouse Pre-School Jakarta is a Singapore-based pre-school and kindergarten that caters children from baby to six years old. Our group has more than 100 branches in eleven countries across Asia.
Using the inquire-based curriculum, the school aims to develop empowered young individuals, enthusiastic life-long learners and confident global citizens of the future. EtonHouse strives to focus on pedagogical integrity and research based best practice, acknowledge and respond to each learner’s full potential and develop an authentic partnership with families and community.
EtonHouse’s vision is committed to the pursuit of excellence and leadership in educational services and practice.
We are currently seeking dedicated individuals to join our team in the positions of: