Based in Jakarta, the Account Director is responsible for overseeing an Account Servicing team and leading a range of projects for our multi-national client base.
The prospective candidate should have a proven track record of developing new business and experience of managing existing accounts. The ideal candidate will also possess good problem solving skills, equipped with a positive attitude, a driven approach and have the confidence to make commercial decisions.
What you will do
- Manage and execute all aspects of integrated marketing communications projects for our clients, from end to end
- Identify new business opportunities
- Manage a team of Account Servicing personnel
- Assist in establishing new business leads and develop business proposals
- Take responsibility for the profitability of your accounts and projects
- Maintain and strengthen relationship and rapport with clients and suppliers
- Ensure client satisfaction and prompt delivery of services by providing quality, value-added services and solutions
- Manage overall progress and development of accounts and projects, as well as quotations and billings related to clients and suppliers
What you will need
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Marketing or related
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in execution of marketing communication collaterals, events, PR or advertising
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passion for clientele servicing to provide quality service
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience in business development/ developing marketing proposals will be an added advantage
What we can offer
- Attractive remuneration and Benefits Package that commensurate to your experiences and expertise
- Work with household name brands and multi-national corporations
- Opportunities to travel and work in other countries
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For immediate consideration please send in your current personal profile by using the button below