Based in Jakarta, the Account Director is responsible for overseeing an Account Servicing team and leading a range of projects for our multi-national client base.
The prospective candidate should have a proven track record of developing new business and experience of managing existing accounts. The ideal candidate will also possess good problem solving skills, equipped with a positive attitude, a driven approach and have the confidence to make commercial decisions.
What you will do
- Manage and execute all aspects of integrated marketing communications projects for our clients, from end to end
- Identify new business opportunities
- Manage a team of Account Servicing personnel
- Assist in establishing new business leads and develop business proposals
- Take responsibility for the profitability of your accounts and projects
- Maintain and strengthen relationship and rapport with clients and suppliers
- Ensure client satisfaction and prompt delivery of services by providing quality, value-added services and solutions
- Manage overall progress and development of accounts and projects, as well as quotations and billings related to clients and suppliers
What you will need
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Marketing or related
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in execution of marketing communication collaterals, events, PR or advertising
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Passion for clientele servicing to provide quality service
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience in business development/ developing marketing proposals will be an added advantage
What we can offer
- Attractive remuneration and Benefits Package that commensurate to your experiences and expertise
- Work with household name brands and multi-national corporations
- Opportunities to travel and work in other countries
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For immediate consideration please send in your current personal profile by using the button below
As one of the largest privately owned Marketing Communications Agencies in the Asia Pacific, Japan and China (APJC), we understand the importance of each of our employees in contributing to our success and growth.
Our multicultural team works collaboratively in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere; we encourage our staff to better themselves and learn new skills. We offer fantastic opportunities for personal & professional development by providing challenging yet rewarding experiences.
Headquartered in Singapore, we have offices in 17 cities across the APJC region and are committed to expanding our operations further whilst supporting our global portfolio of multi-national clients.
PMG’s service offering to our clients are;
- Interactive Digital Media
- Creative Design
- Campaign Strategy
- Events Management
- Print and Premiums Management
- Retail Merchandising Management
If you are looking for exciting career prospects, opportunities to travel and work in other countries and want to part of a team bringing innovative ideas to life; then a future with PMG awaits you.
And one of our Offices – PMG Indonesia is looking for the following appointment:
PMG Integrasi Komunikasi is looking for an Account Director, offering a fantastic opportunity to be part of our award-winning marketing team.