Mattel Indonesia PT
Coordinate manufacturing skills training function to support the successful operation of our plant .
- Coordinate the planning scheduling,executing,evaluating and improving manufacturing skills training .
- Supervise Line Trainers in delivering skills training.
- Retain and develop Line Trainers while ensuring career path of the Line Trainers based on the grading system.
- Support plant operation by collaborating closely with HR Operation
- Minimun S1 degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience including 1 year in training preferably.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang.
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to APPLY NOW
(attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “TRAINER” on your subject email
Only short listed candidate will be proceed
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Mattel Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Mattel, Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Barbie, the most popular fashion doll ever introduced, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, American Girl, Radica and Tyco R/C, as well as Fisher-Price brands, including Little People, Power Wheels and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines.
In Indonesia, we operate as the largest manufacturer of Barbie Dolls and Hot Wheels. Operating out of two plants, we are located at the Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java
Currently we have a vacant position – requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us to develop our Hot Wheels product our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential
We invite you to join our team as