- Max 30 years old.
- Well communicate and self managed.
- Available to work fulltime in Jakarta.
- A self-motivated and good teamwork player.
- Min. 1 year of experience or fresh graduate.
- Able to start working as soon as possible.
- Strong knowledge on web programming concept (client-server, HTTP methods, session, cookie)
- Excellent understanding of PHP, MySQL, Apache, and Linux Experienced in web dev.
- Mobile apps ionic & natif
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
PT YANGTZE OPTICAL FIBER INDONESIA (YOFI) is an optical fibre JV Company setted up in Jakarta Indonesia by the optical fibre leader YOFC(HK.06869) and a local partner PT. Monas with shareholding structure of 70%:30%. YOFI will invest 21 million USD to establish a fibre plant with production capacity of 3 million fkm optical fibre per annum, which will bring YOFI to be the first and the only one optical fibre company in Indonesia. The telecom infrastrcture of Southeast Asia is relatively backward, and most of the countries in Southeast Asia are planning to build optical communication networks, which drives the future demand for fiber optic in Southeast Asia continuing to grow. PT Jembo, one of subsidiaries of PT Monas, is one of the leading optical fibre cable manufactures and listed on Jakarta Stock Exchange. Some of the produced fibre by YOFI will be sold to PT Jembo, the rest will be sold to other clients or exported to other asian country. YOFI will take advantage of the high technologies of YOFC and the local resources of PT Monas to make its due contribution to the communication market in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.