- The Technical Consultant will work with the PS Manager in the area of project implementation, system integration and system support
- The primary responsibility is to deliver consultancy, system implementation, system integration and system support services to our clients (Financial institutions)
- To perform business requirement analysis and formulate appropriate solutions aligning with our solutions and products.
- To develop and maintain working relationships with key persons on the client engangement, to ensure the clients needs are met in a professional manner
- Must possess at least at bachelor’s degree in Computer science/ Information Technology or any equivalent field of study
- Broad knowledge of financial industry/banking business functions is plus point Understanding of computer networks technology (Windows Server, networking
- TCP/IP. VPN, etc), Knowledge in SWIFT products is a plus
- Possess passion for technology, strong analytical mind and problem solving skills, a team player, hardworking, self-motivated, initiative and willing to work long hours, possess good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Able to communicate in Indonesia and English
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Established in 1995, Decillion Group is a systems integrator and solutions provider focused on providing “Software as a Service” (SaaS) and financial messaging solutions in the Asia-Pacific region. Headquartered in Singapore, Decillion Group has established local offices in Australia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, and is part of NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. Decillion operates a SWIFT Service Bureau connecting more than 130 financial institutions (including corporates) to the SWIFT community. Decillion is a SWIFT Certified Partner and has received the SWIFTReady Application – Implementation & Integration label.
In defining a product and service offering, an ethos of maintaining a cohesive and structured approach is applied to ensure a consistency in products and services. This approach allows Decillion Group to deliver comprehensive financial messaging solutions, from ordering and implementation, to integration with back office systems and automation of workflow. Overlying this are integrated products to meet AML regulatory requirements, with FlexiCare support packages available to support our entire service offering.