Lead the Data Science team that supports Nielsen's Indonesia business; engaging with Nielsen's commercial leaders and clients to innovate our measurement services; collaborating with operations leaders to ensure Nielsen's measurement services deliver on our quality commitments to clients. This is a key leadership position, with high impact, contributing directly to the health and growth of Nielsen's business through design quality and innovation.
Candidates must have excellent Data Science credentials with proven leadership skills. Within Nielsen, Data Science brings together the application of statistics, data visualisation, root cause analysis, knowledge of open source programs such as R or Phyton, and above all passion for improvement and innovation, to the benefit of our business and our clients.
- Leading a team of Data Scientists; direct their work; develop, motivate, and inspire them; build a talent and succession pipeline.
- Leading design improvements to Nielsen's existing measurement products in order to address ongoing client expectations, in partnership with Client Service and Operations Leadership.
- Leading design innovation in line with Nielsen's product strategy such that Nielsen's measurement portfolio continues to evolve to meet client needs in a profitable and sustainable way, in partnership with Product Leadership and Client Service.
- Partnering with Data Science global colleagues to develop innovative methodologies, new products, and services; leading local piloting and deployment.
- Leading complex client queries, leveraging the Data Science team's deep knowledge of processes, systems, and solutions.
- Representing Nielsen Data Science in key client and industry meetings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Mathematics or a discipline with a high degree of numeracy
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrated leadership in internal and external settings
- Commercial acumen to engage with colleagues and clients
- Process improvement experience for operational excellence
- Good communicator; able to make complex ideas easily-understood by non-technical internal and external audiences.
- Full-Time position(s) available.