- • Permanent Contract with Competitive Salary
- • International Assignment within a Multicultural Environment
- • Mentorship Program
We’re Prysmian Group, the world's leading designer and manufacturer of cables, and progress is the driving force of our
business. We help cutting-edge technology make the leap from imagination to reality.
internet optic fibres, we help communities get what they need to thrive.With over 19,000 employees, active in 50 countries, our specialism in energy and telecoms puts us at the heart of so many everyday products and experiences.
Our people don’t just react to today, they shape the things to come.
- engineering, chemistry, physics, mathematics or be currently working towards one;
- business administration, economics or finance or be currently working towards one.
- Have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad;
- Have graduated not more than 18 months ago;
- Be able to speak fluent English and have an international mind-set;
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This is your chance to be one of them.