- Support the GM Sales & Marketing in the development and carry out the strategy and action plan for the assigned island to achieve budget through effective distributorship management and sales team.
- Identify issues, recommendations and corrective actions to ensure targets are achieved on time and within budget.
- Manage Sales operations & activities to achieve agreed targets.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with partners and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, or Economy/ Management
- 7+ years of relevant experience, retail distribution of building material industry, distributorship management.
- 3 years of experience as a Sales Manager/ Regional Sales Manager
Profile and Competencies
- Good looking
- Age 32 – 35 years old
- Strong character and Leadership
- Interpersonal skill
- Develop high-performance teams
- Communication skill
- Negotiation skills