- Having knowledge in human resources area; recruitment, operation, compensation & benefit, payroll, performance management and training development.
- Having deep knowledge and understanding about Indonesia labor law & regulation.
- Able to create Human Resources Management, develop HR System and HR Policy.
- High developed ability to communicate effectively and confidentially both oral and written, with all levels of employee and management, hardworking, willing to work under pressure, leaderships skills.
- Having experience in Mining Industry is preferable.
- Mandarin is a must (oral and written)
- Age between 30 - 50 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Laroenai.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Menara Prima, South Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia