- Provide expert legal support to ensure that all activities of the the Company are within legal limits and regulations specified by the law and the Company does not get into legal fixes;
- Prepare documents into agreements with various parties, both internal and external in good company in relation to the land acquisition process, the binding of the credit, the appointment of consultants, the appointment of contractors, suppliers or other designation;
- Manage and administer legal and contract administration as well as correspondence;
- Litigating, legal drafting and reviewing consist of legal opinion, and any legal documents which had any relation with the company;
- Give legal opinion to Management about legal aspect of company business;
- Updated certification, licenses, permit, and other corporate legal documents;
- Able to cooperate with third party lawyer to review agreement such as: loan agreement, subscription agreement, commercial agreement, etc and to handle official documents;
- Understand about the law and having analytical and planning skills and good conceptual;
- All of duties/task based on Superior/Company assignment (under Transon Business Group/Business Unit)
- Mandarin is a must (oral and written)
- Age between 30 - 45 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Laroenai.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are Multi National Company in mining industry (Coal, Nickel, Manganese) which have some projects/site in Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara areas. Due to our excellent business growth, we are looking for highly dedicated, talented and motivated individuals with a passion for challenge and success to be part of our team.