Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia)
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
- Managing the visitors book
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and on email
- Providing or sending out information
- Managing a book system
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Organising meeting rooms
- Basic clerical work
- Maximum 28 years of age
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU/SMK, any field
- At least 1 year of working experience as Receptionist or Customer Service
- Have a good understanding in telephone manners is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communication in English would be advantage
- Smart, confident, friendly and helpful manner
- Have ability to maintain a neat and tidy personal presentation
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work in BSD City Area
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE - Indonesia) lihat lowongan|
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia) is a new emerging destination of MICE industry in Indonesia. The Venue is designed to be the most spacious exhibition and convention centre in Indonesia. It offers flexibility to facilitate a full range of business events simultaneously additional to the core business of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions. ICE- Indonesia covering a total land area of approximately 220.000 sqm.
Located in the heart of BSD City, ICE spans across 10 exhibition halls of 50,000 sqm and additional 50,000 sqm outdoor exhibition space, a 4,000 sqm Convention Hall divisible into 4 rooms; 29 meeting rooms; and 3,000 sqm convenient pre-function lobby.
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia), offering our employees a worldclass working environment. See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?