Job Description :
- Maintains and examines related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
- Maximum 27 years old.
- At least Vocational Diploma/ Certificate from a 2 year Technical subject.
- Highly proficient in the development of MS Office document templates and forms.
- Familiar CorelDraw & Adobe; CAD.
- At least 1 years related work experience in office work, documentation and control.
- Knowledge of Engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, for Tower infrastructure.
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
- Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques.
- Good Communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Engineering/ Procurement/ Construction/ Commissioning documents.
- Self-directed and highly-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
- Excellent Microsoft software knowledge such AUTO-CAD, COREL-PHOTOSHOP.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Involves going in and out of the office as they visit construction sites from time to time.