Job Description :
- Organizes the necessary team members and specializes in facilitating, reporting and analyzing projects under the supervision of a project manager.
- To achieve and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating with his/her team members frequently for updates regarding the work in progress.
- Monitoring the progress of the project and acknowledging team suggestions.
- Initiating the project or contract and working until the project is completed.
- Discussing updates with senior officials and the client.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Monitoring of site commercial, documents, and follow up of all the site needs.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maximum 27 years old.
- College/secretarial degree or equivalent.
- 1 years of experience as Administrative Assistant or Secretary.
- Highly proficient in the development of MS Office document templates and forms.
- Very good level of understanding of written and spoken English.
- Service-minded, flexible and discreet (when referring to confidential matters).
- Enthusiastic and able to make full commitment to her work.
- Good knowledge of using/operating PC and common software packages.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and well organised with analytical ability.
PT Rotua Abadi Jaya
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji