- Excel in Taxation, preferred candidates with Brevet A/B Certificates
- Provide financial statements
- Able to work under pressure
- Review tax report
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports and data flowcharts
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maximum age 32 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willingness to travel out of town when necessary and work in a team
- Good Interpersonal & Communication skills with minimum of passive English
- Applicants must be willing to work in MEDAN.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Taxation/Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.