- Obtain, analyze and evaluate production report.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk.
- Maintain open communication with management.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- S1 or overseas graduate
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MEDAN.
- Willingness to travel out of town when necessary and work in a team
- Full-Time position(s) available.