- Managing diaries and making appointments
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to Director
- Handle incoming phone calls and take proper messages
- Excel in travel arrangements
- Drafting letters and other documents
- Maintaining filing systems
- Using various computer packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to multi task and work in a fast pace environment
- Maximum age 32 years old
- Fresh graduates or equivalent work experience
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in MEDAN.
- Willingness to travel overseas when necessary and work in a team
- Good Interpersonal & Communication skills with good command of written & spoken English
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 06/November/2016