Octovi is seeking to ﬁll our sales & marketing associate position with an enthusiastic, career minded, individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork. This position has responsibility for assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposal preparation.
READ THIS FIRST:
Possess basic understanding of the internet & online marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree and one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
Bachelors Degree, technical degree desirable, past industry related or equivalent experience. Ideal candidate must be conﬁdent in a selling environment that entails internet or software products & services.
As part of the sales team your primary duties will include:
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Evaluate accounts
Tutup pada 20/November/2016