Founded in 1952, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) is a national foreign trade and investment promotion agency.
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Representative Office in Indonesia (hereinafter referred to as “representative office”), an important carrier for performing the function of the investment and trade promotion and a key window to carry out diplomacy in different fields. Its main job duties are to:
1. Set up the liaison mechanism. Strengthen the construction of platform of cooperation with the counterpart institutions; actively hold the regular meeting with the relevant functional government authorities in Indonesia; extensively carry out the communication and cooperation with the international institutions and research institutions; broadly contact with the enterprises in Indonesia and have a good understanding on the status and trend on their investment in, and trade with, China.
2. Organize and carry out the visit.
3. Carry out information study and research.
4. Serve Chinese enterprises. Participate in local Chambers of Commerce for Chinese invested enterprises, assume the duties of secretariat of Chambers of Commerce.
5. Provide the service guarantee for the visiting delegation.
6. Assist in exhibition and forum. Strengthen the contact with the counterpart.