- To Provide managerial leadership to the sample-making to ensure samples are efficiently produced to meet the customers quality and timeliness specifications, and constructed using the methods based practices (MBPs) and new methodes established by Garment Technologist team.
- Handle Sample Development: Customers preference , Methode Development
- Handle Sample Production: Pre-Production Preparations, Setting production Target, Monitoring Sample Rooms Performances, Documentations, Sample review, Sample Quality.
- Having Minimum Bacheloor Degree in Any Major
- Having Minimum 3-5 Years experience as Sample Room Manager or Production Manager, Becoming from Garment Manufacturing is Preferable
- Understand & Able to implement problem solving methodology (e.g. PDCA, etc)
- Having experience in apply production System
- Having Experience in apply Continuous Improvement
- Have a good leadership skill
- English proviciency is a must
- Can Speak Chinese language (would be an advantage)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow