- AP/AR/GL and Taxation Accounting
- Proficient in accounting principle, preferred candidate with experience in SAP, financial reporting and IFRS knowledge.
- Prepare local financial statement i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss statement, Cash Flow, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Prepare Annual Corporate Income Tax Return, monthly VAT, monthly Withholding tax, report and file to local authorities.
- Project financial forecast, for instance YAG, FCM, FCJ and FCS
- Check variance by comparing prior forecast, prior plan
- Cost allocation preparation, prepare profit and loss on each completed project
- Prepared entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, invoice verification, payment run and documented it.
- Handle data for external audit requirement.
- Monitor expenditures and investment.
- Analysis AP Aging & AR Aging Report.
- Control Fix Assets and prepare depreciation calculated depreciation every month.
- Prepared Bank reconciliation's to financial statements.
- Coordinate and Communicate with local authorities, Revenue Department, internal -external auditor, and with the bank representative.
- Prepared & Control the Electronic Banking System, BNP for instance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5-10 years direct experience in function and prefer automotive industry
- Proven experience with people and stakeholder management.
- Proven customer service and financial/commercial orientation
- Exposure to multiple companies and industries
Knowledge & Skills
- Good capability in management accounting within industrial organizations
- Good knowledge of business planning and analytical tools and models
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of financial analysis and plant accounting
- Excellent analytical skills able to independently analyze problems and provide solutions especially where problems are unusual and difficult
- Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within time constraints
- Ability to interpret and understand accounting procedures and principles
- Ability to utilize information/reports from SAP financial modules
- Familiar with manufacturing plant environment
Foreign language/Computer ability：
- Fluent in both verbal and written English, MS Office and SAP.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experience, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to address below.
MANN AND HUMMEL (Thailand) Ltd.
Head Office: 247 Lumpini 2 Tower, Room 101 , 1st Floor,
Ratchadamri Rd., Lumpini Pathumwan , Bangkok , Thailand 10330
Rayong branch : 500/124 Heamaraj Eastern Seaboard Moo 3 , Tambol Tasit
Amphur Pluckdang , Rayong Provinces , Thailand 21140
Tutup pada 05/November/2016