Mann and Hummel (Thailand) Limited/บริษัท มันน์ แอนด์ ฮุมเมิล (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- AP/AR/GL and Taxation Accounting
- Proficient in accounting principle, preferred candidate with experience in SAP, financial reporting and IFRS knowledge.
- Prepare local financial statement i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss statement, Cash Flow, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Prepare Annual Corporate Income Tax Return, monthly VAT, monthly Withholding tax, report and file to local authorities.
- Project financial forecast, for instance YAG, FCM, FCJ and FCS
- Check variance by comparing prior forecast, prior plan
- Cost allocation preparation, prepare profit and loss on each completed project
- Prepared entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, invoice verification, payment run and documented it.
- Handle data for external audit requirement.
- Monitor expenditures and investment.
- Analysis AP Aging & AR Aging Report.
- Control Fix Assets and prepare depreciation calculated depreciation every month.
- Prepared Bank reconciliation's to financial statements.
- Coordinate and Communicate with local authorities, Revenue Department, internal -external auditor, and with the bank representative.
- Prepared & Control the Electronic Banking System, BNP for instance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5-10 years direct experience in function and prefer automotive industry
- Proven experience with people and stakeholder management.
- Proven customer service and financial/commercial orientation
- Exposure to multiple companies and industries
Knowledge & Skills
- Good capability in management accounting within industrial organizations
- Good knowledge of business planning and analytical tools and models
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of financial analysis and plant accounting
- Excellent analytical skills able to independently analyze problems and provide solutions especially where problems are unusual and difficult
- Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within time constraints
- Ability to interpret and understand accounting procedures and principles
- Ability to utilize information/reports from SAP financial modules
- Familiar with manufacturing plant environment
Foreign language/Computer ability：
- Fluent in both verbal and written English, MS Office and SAP.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experience, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to address below.
MANN AND HUMMEL (Thailand) Ltd.
Head Office: 247 Lumpini 2 Tower, Room 101 , 1st Floor,
Ratchadamri Rd., Lumpini Pathumwan , Bangkok , Thailand 10330
Rayong branch : 500/124 Heamaraj Eastern Seaboard Moo 3 , Tambol Tasit
Amphur Pluckdang , Rayong Provinces , Thailand 21140
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
The MANN HUMMEL Group is a German company with a history over 75 years, leading global expert for filtration solutions and development partner and original equipment supplier to the international automotive and mechanical engineering industries and we have production facility more than 50 locations worldwide. The group’s product portfolio includes air filter systems, intake manifold systems, liquid filter systems, cabin filters, as well as filter elements for vehicle. MANN HUMMEL has recently set up New Plant in Indonesia and now looking for self motivated candidate to join our Thailand team.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi