BEAUTY TRAINING MANAGER
Beauty Training Manager
- Develop and prepare training materials & Product knowledge which in up to date in accordance with the needs of the Company to support the Sales Growth.
- Conduct Training and presentation on product knowledge to sales force
- Responsible for the annual training strategy and budget for all field leaders, events and meetings, to support the development and growth of the sales forces
- Reviews and analyses all current training materials and programs, updates and redesigns based on identified needs and benchmarks against the competition and industry standards
- Develops printed, audio, video and web based training materials
- Works closely with the sales department in the development and implementation of the Beauty training materials and programs
- Develops the Beauty Training material trainer for the Consultant .
- Trains and works in partnership with Area Sales Managers
- Holding bachelor degree from reputable University.
- Male / Female, Maximum – 40 years old.
- Having 5 -7 years of experience as sales training in sales forces training preferably from Direct Sales industry.
- Good in oral presentation, business skills and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Fluent in English and proficient in MS Office applications.
- Willing to travel extensively.
For those who meet the above requirements please send your application
letter, curriculum vitae, copy of references and one recent photograph,not later than Two Weeks