- Lead, manage, develop and coach an effective team
- Monitor and control the team – review the teams work, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards
- Oversee and control completion of audit/accounts assignments including assessing controls, systems and planning
- Address situations before they become a crisis and develop solutions to avoid recurrence
- Maintain a high technical and professional standard
- Identify ways to maximise the relationship and deliver added value
- Maximum age 32 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree. Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Have work experience in audit for operation is a must.
- Able to work under pressure and in a tight deadline
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji