PT China Harbour Jakarta Real Estate Development
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in real estate is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- open and manage the tax receipt related to the sale of real estate
- daily update the sales data and related accounting work
- responsible for making the financial statements related to the sales activity
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
CCCG was established in mainland China in 2005 from the merger of China Harbour Engineering Company Group and China Road and Bridge Group. It is the largest port construction and design company in China, the largest dredging company in China and the third largest in the world.
As the year of 2016, China Communications Construction Company ranks 110th among the Forbes World 500 and 4th among Chinese companies for intangible assets.
One of its subsidaries overseas is PT. CHJRED in Indonesia, focussing on real estate and building a better world and having an on-going apartment project named Daan Mogot City in West Jakarta.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi