- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- preparing and completing action plans: implementing production. productivity, quality and customer-service standards: resolving problems: completing audits:
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts: defining accounting policies and procedures
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy: applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing intemal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial or equivalent
- Required skill(s): indonesian tax laws, accounts administration, petty cash management, Accounting Accpac, MS Office
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuningan
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available