Job Description :
- To coordinate and provide Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Works services to all relevant personell in the project.
- Assist Project Manager to coordinate site work.
- Cooperate with CME inspector to supervise subcontractor works on site.
- Maximum 40 years old.
- University degree or technical college in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 years working experience from position in a civil, mechanical, electrical works function.
- Highly proficient in the development of MS Office document templates and forms.
- Good personality that could be easily to coordinate with other partner.
- Have the ability to take an overall view, analyze situations, identify problems and develop solutions.
- Independent, self-motivated and well organized with analytical mind.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work hard and be willing to travel out of the area and willing to be placed anywhere within a certain period.