QHSE Senior Officer job description :
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments, and other safety assessments to support HSE management.
- Assist in compliance reviews to ISO 9001 standard.
- Maintain relevant HSE and ISO 9001 documentation.
- Prepare applicable QSHE reports.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Prepare and execute HSE training, briefing and plant inspection
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety).
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Preferably posses AK3 Umum certificate
- Full-Time position(s) available.