- Manage the over-all operational concerns of the mall including its physical management, safety and security, housekeeping, maintenance of the building and equipment.
- Good relations with all departments within the Mall especially to Leasing for profit generation.
- Helping out in increasing mall traffic through effective marketing events that will also help create a positive image.
- Provide leadership to the technical & operational staff in the Mall to achieve optimum performance & efficiency.
- Provide superior client service by attending to complaints & suggestions of the clients in order to achieve high client satisfaction.
- Ensures Mall Operations is operating within the budget.
- Perform other tasks to keep the mall running smoothly.
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor’s (S1) Degree, majoring in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Architecture / Electrical) or equivalent , minimum GPA 3.0 from reputable university
- Required skill : Building and Facilities Management, especially office Building
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Having good analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong leadership and supervisory skill
- Good communication skill both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Target oriented and ready to work under pressure