ALDIRON HERO GROUP
Building Manager (BM- Retail&Office)
- Manage the over-all operational concerns of the mall including its physical management, safety and security, housekeeping, maintenance of the building and equipment.
- Good relations with all departments within the Mall especially to Leasing for profit generation.
- Helping out in increasing mall traffic through effective marketing events that will also help create a positive image.
- Provide leadership to the technical & operational staff in the Mall to achieve optimum performance & efficiency.
- Provide superior client service by attending to complaints & suggestions of the clients in order to achieve high client satisfaction.
- Ensures Mall Operations is operating within the budget.
- Perform other tasks to keep the mall running smoothly.
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor’s (S1) Degree, majoring in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Architecture / Electrical) or equivalent , minimum GPA 3.0 from reputable university
- Required skill : Building and Facilities Management, especially office Building
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field
- Having good analytical and problem solving skill
- Strong leadership and supervisory skill
- Good communication skill both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Target oriented and ready to work under pressure
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV, a recent photograph, and supporting documents (please quote the position code on the subject) within two weeks from the date of advertisement.
Or visit us at :
|Perusahaan||ALDIRON HERO GROUP lihat lowongan|
ALDIRON HERO GROUP
Aldiron Hero Group (AHG) was established in the late of 1960s and has emerged as the pioneer in modern shopping center developer in mid 1970’s. Today, AHG have businesses in: Real Estate, Property/Asset Management, Mining, Trading, Plantation, Parking Management, Security Services.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi