- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Banking
- Have at least 2 Years of experience in Finance
- Have a good knowledge of Accounting/Finance principle and practice.
- Have a good knowledge in taxation are plus.
- Have a good analytical skill, good time management and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work independent with minimum supervision.
- Responsible for handle all finance activities and ensure financial statement.
- Maintain Finance operations roles in AP/AR/Treasury/Inventory.
- Responsible for reconciliations, GL and checking all payments transaction jornals
- Prepare an income statement and balance sheet.
- Make sure all the financial. Cash and flow and budgets are made accurately and prepared on time.
- Presents financial information to senior management.
- Review and prepare daily reports on cash flow and payables.
- Preparing the financial statements, budget expenditures and monthly or yearly income.
- This position will be placed in Pluit-North Jakarta
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.